Year End Tax Resources

Gambling winnings are fully taxable and must be reported on your tax return. To request copies of your W-2G Forms, please download this request form.

Mail the completed form and a photocopy of your valid photo ID to:

W2G Request
Osage Casino Central Services
Revenue Audit Dept.
1211 West 36th Street North
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127

Or you may take the completed form and a valid photo ID to the Shift Manager at your nearest Osage Casino location.