As Indian gaming received federal approval and became more prevalent, the Osage Tribal Council created the Osage Tribe Gaming Enterprise Board. This group today provides oversight for the business entity known as Osage Casino.
Hominy opened in Spring 2002 under Osage Nation Gaming; Pawhuska, opened Spring 2003; Sand Springs, Summer 2004; Tulsa, Summer 2005; Bartlesville, Spring 2006; Skiatook, Fall 2007 and Ponca City, opened Winter 2007.
Today, the Osage Nation uses revenues from its Casinos to:
- Fund tribal government and programs
- Provide for the general welfare of the tribe and its members
- Promote tribal economic development
- Support charitable organizations
- Help fund operations of local government agencies of the Osage Nation
For information about the Osage Nation visit osagenation-nsn.gov.
A Responsibility We Take Seriously
All of us at Osage Casino know that Indian gaming is a pastime to be enjoyed responsibly and in moderation. For more information on playing within your limits, please visit www.oapcg.org.
Problem gambling 24-hour, toll-free confidential hotline: 800-522-4700.